GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil – 1500 mg Fish Oil with 900 mg EPA/DHA – 60 Sofgel Capsules
Fish oil is one of the richest sources of essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Regular intake of Omega-3 is highly recommended and beneficial in every stage of life. They can prevent serious health problems and complications and are also necessary for proper fetal brain and neurological development hence its intake is significant during pregnancy.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) are the two main types of Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil. As per the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume a minimum of 250mg to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain health benefits. Our diet often lacks the desired daily requirement of EPA and DHA and hence an Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement becomes a convenient way to obtain them in desired amounts.
- Derived from wild, deep ocean fishes
- Contains 1500mg of total Omega 3 fatty acids
- Potent – Provides 3 times the amount of EPA and DHA (900 mg Vs 300mg present in single strength Omega Fish Oil Capsules)
- Proven – It can support heart health, brain health, and the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Pure – It undergoes multiple purification steps to concentrate essential Omega 3 fatty acids while removing unwanted contaminants such as mercury, lead, heavy metals, and PCBs
- Premium – Specially coated with an enteric coating material that reduces fishy burps after consumption